E.V.A. BLUE - Green Tech company
Leader in e-mobility in Croatia and region since 2011.
- 10 year experience in renewable energy and “green” tech solutions
- Innovation is our basic tool
- Production and implementation of eco products and solutions
- 50 e-vehicles in the fleet
- Set up charging stations in Croatia
- Projects: “Nikola Tesla EV Rally Croatia”, Solar charging system “SUNČICA/EVA SUN”, Homeland of Nikola Tesla, “HEMP4U” – HEMP plastic products ,Green Electric Route, Zona Futura, representative for “Paw Treats” products for Croatia – food supplements for dogs
The final recipient of the financial instrument co-financed from the European Regional Development Fund under the Operational Program “Competitiveness and Cohesion”
Nikola Tesla EV Rally Croatia is the first rally exclusively held for electric vehicles in this part of Europe and the only in the world of this type. The rally is being held since 2014. and has international character. Participants are coming from all over Europe and world along with domestic e-mobility drivers. Luxury e-tour combines driving on panoramic route, natural beauty, cultural heritage and wine/gastro experience, the best Croatia has to offer.
Unique tourist project named in 2015. By McCann marketing agency 1 of TOP 10 most innovative premium projects in the world, since 2018. Rally is a part of the tourist guide “Istria ecoxperience” and in 2020. Was nominated by Institute Hrvoje Požar on international EU platform as an example of “good practice” how to promote and educate about e-mobility”.
The rally is a joint cooperation and integration of partners, cities and towns, tourist offices and affiliated institutions in order to establish the infrastructure for electric vehicles and promote Croatia as e-mobility friendly for tourists.
On the route of the rally since 2014. we've set up (and are setting up) charging station for electric vehicles on the most attractive tourist locations (Rovinj, NP Paklenica, Smiljan, Poreč, Zagreb, ...) and we have established a "Green electric tourist Highway".